Overview OptiShot2 Golf Simulator
Do you want to experience golf game like you never before? Then you should consider buying OptiShot2 Golf Simulator. Yes! You have heard us right. OptiShot2 Golf Simulator is one of the most popular golf simulators in the world with fascinating features and exceptional service. Just pair it with your personal computer or HDTV and observe the amazing benefits of it. So, in this article, we are going to explain exactly why you should buy it. Let’s move forward and find out the reasons.
OptiShot2 Golf Simulator Bundle includes the following things:
- OptiShot 2 Software
- OptiShot 2 Infrared Optical Swing Pad
- USB Cable of 10 feet
- Adjustable Rubber Tee’s
- Two Foam Practice Balls
- 1Year Warranty
- Software Updates
- Notable courses including The Golf Club Scottsdale, Long Island Black and many more
The Features of OptiShot2 Golf Simulator
First of all, we would like you to know the features of this product and here is a full list of the feature you would get from OptiShot2 Golf Simulator:
- The entire bundle includes an OptiShot 2 Infrared Golf Simulator Set with extra Swing Pad replacement turf and 15 feet extension USB Cable.
- The infrared simulator includes OptiShot 2 Infrared Golf Simulator Set with OptiShot Golf 3D Software and USB Cable along with foam practice balls and adjustable rubber-tees.
- There will be an extra 15 feet USB extension Cable, which is perfect for setting up the device in a large area.
- The extra swing pad replacement turf will allow you to use a backup as you might wear down the optical swing pad.
- The product comes with a one year warranty with software updates and start-up guides.
- You can easily connect OptiShot2 Golf Simulator with your HDTV and Projector.
Pros and Cons of OptiShot2 Golf Simulator
- OptiShot2 is perfect for shot shaping and iron conditioning
- Comes with a wide range of detailed popular courses
- Offers various game modes with a reliable online gaming option
When it comes to the positives of OptiShot2 Golf Simulator, you will find plenty of positive takeaways from it. For example- the device is easy and simple to install, meaning that you can set it up quickly. OptiShot2 is also a portable product and you can use it with a golf ball or foam ball or no ball. Moreover, it will bring you the much-needed space where you can swing a golf club smoothly. The infrared sensors are accurate with pinpoint measurement of clubhead speed and point of contact. In addition, the short game shots and the putting will be much more inventive than what you have expected. Last but not the least, the course layouts are smart with symphonic sounds of birds.
Since the obvious benefits of the golf simulator will make anyone wanting it to buy, we believe it would be liberating for us to let them know about the probable drawbacks of using the device. Some of the OptiShot2 golf Simulator users reported that the device couldn’t read their swings, delivering distorted results. Not to mention, some of the users also highlighted the technical limitations of the product as well. Therefore, you should set the settings of the device right before using OptiShot2 Golf Simulator.
The key takeaways from our discussion are you can any golf simulator but OptiShot2 is something different than the rest. Yeah, it’s true! It will cost you a cool $500 but with this amount of money, you will be getting a high-tech product with lots added benefits. Ultimately, you will be buying the best infrared sensor-based golf simulator. So, let us know your thoughts by commenting below.